Thursday, November 12, 2009

Reveal the Secret

Some of you must have visited web site of Internet marketing gurus and bought some secrets.

Let's discuss how it was.

Have you been satisfied with that? Could you guess by yourself how that secret works till it was revealed to you? Didn't you think that you waste your money?

I give you my opinion. When I found on internet the web site selling the secret «How to increase your web site traffic and pay nothing for million dollars worth Google adwords campaign» I didn't hurry to buy this secret. I’ve started to think how it could work and found one way – to use Google adwords and Google adsense together. I mean to advertise own website through Google Adwords and earn on integrated Google Adsense code at my website. The profit from Adsense could cover the expenditures on advertisement. So I kept about $67 at my pocket unspent on such a trick.

If you met new offers with secrets, let's discuss how it can work. Leave your comments here.

GWAUD8U93JXE

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm not sure that anyone can guess what the secrets is. In order to understand you should by it and test. When we are talking about web site promotion there are a lot of strategies and you may choose which one to use. search at google for " web site promotion " and you will find many free advices.